i like it! even if you don't update it often, it is fun to see pictures of your kids. I can't believe how big shaelyn is! we missed seeing you guys in july...
Your blog is really cute. I love the individual pictures of the kids. It will be so nice to see them growing up in photos a little at a time. See, you took a little tiny bit of instruction, and your creative talents took over. Love Mom
Yay you joined the blogging world! Your kids are too cute! I miss seeing them! Maybe I will be able to see you all more often now that we're back in the stake and are in the same building!
Paul! Staci! My mom just sent me a link to your blog. It's great to be able to see you and your kids. It's been a long time. It looks like you're doing great. We're doing well. We have 4 kids now. I'll check your blog for updates in the future.
15 comments:
i like it! even if you don't update it often, it is fun to see pictures of your kids. I can't believe how big shaelyn is! we missed seeing you guys in july...
Awesome picture of you at the beach. Who was your photographer? I be he was super cool :)
Glad to see you bloggin'. Look forward to reading it once a year. Love your guts.
Your blog is really cute. I love the individual pictures of the kids. It will be so nice to see them growing up in photos a little at a time. See, you took a little tiny bit of instruction, and your creative talents took over. Love Mom
woo hoo!!! Welcome. I too am happy to be able to see your kids more often!!! Call me if you have any questions!
Yay you joined the blogging world! Your kids are too cute! I miss seeing them! Maybe I will be able to see you all more often now that we're back in the stake and are in the same building!
I love that you have a blog! I'll send you an invite to ours~
How fun - the Braithwaites have a blog!! Send me an email abouttomorrow@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite to ours!
BTW: You have a Jen Marx in your fam, what? Good thing I'm a Shields now - I don't know if the world could have handled two of us. haha!
Too Cute! The kids have grown so much since I've seen them.
I didn't know you had a blog!!! I love the picture of you two on the beach so cute!
That is such a great picture of you guys. Welcome to the blogging world!
Where'd you go?? I thought you were gonna post every morning at 4am!!! What happened?? =)
Wow... Paul had hair! LOL Just teasin'.... Welcome to the blog world!!!
I am glad I found your blog. Your kids are growing up way to fast. Shaelyn is soo big now. Come and see ours. Love ya
Paul! Staci!
My mom just sent me a link to your blog. It's great to be able to see you and your kids. It's been a long time. It looks like you're doing great. We're doing well. We have 4 kids now. I'll check your blog for updates in the future.
-Ryan
How cute are you guys! Oh how we miss you! Hope things are going well. Tell everyone hello!
Sarah G.
Post a Comment